EA Black Star Premium
EA Black Star Premium Hybrid Advisor can trade in fully automatic mode or accompany orders opened by the user according to two strategies.
- In automatic mode, auto adviser is price consolidation area. When the price leaves this zone, a position is opened. If it did not close by take profit, and there was an intersection of the consolidation zone on the opposite side, the adviser will open a locking position with an increased volume.
- In recovery mode, the user opens the first order using the advisor panel, and it is followed in exactly the same way as in automatic mode.
- In the third grid mode, the user opens a position using the panel (it is also possible to open pending orders), and the adviser extends the grid to exit the position.
Real work monitoring, as well as my other developments, can be found here: [enlace eliminado por eBay]
In automatic mode, the default settings for eurusd gbpusd usdcad m15 are recommended
The adviser works on both four- and five-digit quotes. In the input parameters we indicate the values in points as for 5 characters, it will automatically recalculate everything into 4 characters.
- Choose Trade Option – choose a trading method: auto , recovery or grid ;
- NewCycle – when the mode is turned on, the adviser works without stops, when the mode is turned off, the EA will not open new orders at the end of a series of transactions;
- Start Lots – initial lot;
- Autolot – enable / disable automatic lot calculation;
- Autolot size – the amount of deposit for which the EA will use Lot when Autolot is enabled ;
- Lot Multiplier – lot multiplier for the second and subsequent orders;
- Grid Mode Order – from which order is the transition from Auto mode to Grid mode performed ;
- Max Lot – maximum lot for the EA;
- MaxOrders – the maximum allowed number of orders, if the grid mode is for each direction;
- Distance – parameter for working in manual tracking mode, means the distance between orders;
- Take Profit, points – take profit in points;
- Orders for Take Profit2 – the order from which Take Profit 2 will be applied;
- Take Profit 2, points – take profit applied from the order specified in Orders for Take Profit2;
- Stop Loss – stop loss in the deposit currency;
- Trail Start, points – profit in points at which a trailing stop is activated;
- Trail Distance, points – at what distance from the price a trailing stop will appear;
- Overlap Order – enable / disable overlapping of losing orders with the last order for grid mode ;
- Overlap order number – from which order will the overlap by the last order work in order;
- Overlap percent – percentage of profit for overlapping orders;
- Start Time / Stop Time – start and end time for opening the first order by an adviser;
- FontSize – setting the font size in the panel;
- Magic – a magic number by which the EA distinguishes its positions from other orders.