Theorem Expert Advisor analyzes the market and automatically determines entry levels based on detected price fluctuations during quiet periods.
The direction of trade is determined by the intelligent adaptive system of the adviser. The most powerful part of Theorem EA is the Smart Auto-Close feature, which was developed based on years of market experience. The function monitors breakdowns of TP / SL open transactions and automatically closes them in accordance with market conditions, which means that TP / SL levels are dynamic, not static.
The cost of the grail on the developer’s website is $ 500 , but at the end of the article you can download the robot without reference to the account.
In addition to this unique feature, the EA also has a static stop loss, which is an additional measure of protection for the SmartClose function.
Thanks to the unique intelligent method of transaction support, the adviser allows you to minimize drawdown and trade with a minimum deposit of $ 50.
For ease of use, the EA contains a minimum number of input parameters.
- MagicNumber – Trades ID
- Trade Comment – A comment for each trade
- MaxSlippage – maximum allowed price slippage
- MaxSpread – Maximum spread to allow trades
- AggressiveMode – False “the smartclose will close loosing trades as extra precaution”
True “Smartclose feature will close winning trades” defined as Aggressive mode
- Enable_Buy – Enable long trades
- Algo1 – Algorithm 1 for long direction
- Filter1 – Filter used to allow long trades
- Enable_Sell – Enable short trades
- Algo2 – Algorithm 2 for short direction
- Filter2 – Filter 2 used to allow short trades
- MoneyManagement – Use money management or fixed lot size
- BalancePercentage – Risk percentage of your balance when using Money Management
- FixedLotSize – Use fixed lot size
- TakeProfitBuy – Take profit for Long trades
- StopLossBuy – Stop loss for long direction
- TakeProfitSell – Take profit for short trades
- StopLossSell – Stop loss for short direction
- TrailingStart – Trailing distance
- TrailingStep – Trailing step
- SmartAutoClose_Buy – Enables the smart AutoClose “Unique feature” for long trades
- Algo3 – Algorithm 3 used for smart autoclose
- Filter3 – Filter 3 used for smart autoclose
- SmartAutoClose_Sell – Enables the smart AutoClose “Unique feature” for short trades
- Algo4 – Algorithm 4 used for smart autoclose
- Filter4 – Filter 4 used for smart autoclose
- AutoGmt – computer time should be GMT UTC for this to work properly
- ManualGmtOffset – Set the GMTOffset of your broker manually if AutoGMT is not used
- StartHour – Time to start trading
- StartMinute – Minute to start trading
- StopHour – Hour to stop trading
- StopMinute – Minute to stop trading
- EnableGui – Show information on chart