Exp TickSniper PRO FULL
Exp-TickSniper – high-speed tick scalper with auto-selection of parameters for each currency pair automatically.
Do you dream of an adviser who will automatically calculate trading parameters? Automatically optimized and tuned?
We present you our new development for the Forex market. This is a tick scalper for МТ5 – TickSniper.
The full version of the system for MetaTrader 4: scalper for MetaTrader 4
The EA has been developed based on experience gained in almost 10 years of EA programming.
- The EA strategy works with any SYMBOLS.
- The robot is based on current quotes, tick arrival speed, spread size and other contract specification parameters.
- The system automatically defines favorable stop loss and take profit levels, as well as the distances of averaging positions, trailing stop distance, etc.
- The EA applies the system of additional opening against a trend (“Averaging”).
- Its settings have been optimized over the course of testing on our real accounts.
- The Expert Advisor can work on absolutely any currency pair.
- All parameters of the trading system are calculated automatically and depend on the current spread of the currency pair.
Recommended trading account:
- Recommended deposit LOW RISK of $ 1,000 with a minimum lot 0.01 3 currency pairs (eg EURUSD USDCHF USDJPY);
- Recommended deposit MEDIUM RISK of $ 300 with minimal lot 0.01 on 1 currency pair (eg EURUSD);
- Recommended deposit HIGH RISK of $ 100 with minimal lot 0.01 on 1 currency pair (eg EURUSD);
- ECN PRO, Floating Spread, Leverage 1: 300 and above;
How it works?
- Buy our advisor;
- Download to your terminal;
- Set on the chart of any currency pair (for example EURUSD);
- Turn on the Autotrade button and “Allow live trading”;
- Do not change the settings, Advisor is automatic!
- It works on the currency pair, o which chart it is attached.
- Timeframe does not matter.
- A floating spread is recommended. A zero spread is forbidden!
- Each open position is accompanied by a stop loss,
- the averaging function and additional opening.
- The cumulative position (a series of open positions) has its trailing stop.
- If the position or series of positions goes into profit, the EA sets a breakeven point. If the price rolls back, such a position is closed by breakeven.
- The EA calculates the spread based on averaging the last ticks.