- The indicator displays all detected patterns on ONE convenient dashboard. And it recognizes all of the best price breakout patterns: Head and Shoulders, Reverse Head and Shoulders, Rising Wedge, Falling Wedge, Triangle, Double Top, Double Bottom, Triple Top, Triple Bottom…
- You no longer need to manually scan every pair and time-frame. The dashboard does all the hard work for you.
- With just one look at the dashboard, you’ll instantly know which chart pattern has just formed on every pair and every time-frame (from 1-minute to monthly)…
So everybody knows that chart patterns like Head and Shoulders or Triangle are particulary good at predicting breakouts.
But the reality is there are not a lot of traders who are profiting from these powerful chart patterns right now.
Why? Two problems:
- Identifying a valid price breakout pattern by yourself is hard as hell. It requires a lot of patience and practice.
- But let’s say you’re willing to spend your valuable time trying to identify every pattern manually, then you’ll also need to repeat this tedious process for each currency pair, each time-frame separately.
It’s definitely lots and lots of work. But if you want to eliminate all the stress, frustration, and overwhelm you feel scanning the markets manually for price breakout patterns, here’s the good news:
Let our “Chart Pattern Dashboard” indicator do all the heavy lifting for you…
First, it will scan ALL currency pairs and ALL time-frames for the most effective price breakout price patterns. And all these calculations are done so fast – literally within seconds – you won’t even notice the time.
Then, the indicator will display a beautiful dashboard on your chart where you can see exactly what price breakout pattern has recently formed on EVERY pair, EVERY time-frame.
With just one look at the dashboard, you’ll instantly know all the information you need to make a good trading decision. You’ll instantly know which chart pattern appears on every time-frame (from 1-minute to monthly) and on every currency pair.
Not only that, you’ll also know the exact direction of that chart pattern – whether it’s bullish or bearish. Please note that Triangle pattern has no intrinsic direction. It’s a both-way pattern, meaning that breakout can happen on either side of a Triangle.
And you’ll know exactly how long ago that particular pattern showed up.
And you’re in total control. You can specify which currency pairs and which time-frame you want the indicator to scan for price breakout patterns:
Remember, you can specify as many pairs as you like. You can also use it for indices, stocks, futures, and gold (anything your broker offers in Metatrader). Our price breakout Dashboard will take care of it all.